Sunday 30 December 2012

Ahoy Puppet!

As much as this writing prompt seemed funny to me at first, I must say I had a hard time finding what I wanted to do with it.  In the end however, I decided to go for something silly.  I hope you'll enjoy it.

***Writing prompt 628 - You are a pirate.  Describe your perfect day.***



The Last Port Tavern
Pirate dating site

Profile #34686: Bubonic Roger Smythe
Physical description: two eaye, missin' a few teeth and fin'ers, hairless, red beard, a few manly scars, as tall as two barrels o' rum.
Pets:  A few rats and other vermin
Other: Own me own ship

Random question: Describe your perfect day

I enjoy wakin' up with t' sun and look at its reflection on t' blue sea. After givin' orders t' me crew, I like t' eat a breaksmartly o' cured meat, washed down by a few pints o' good ale. On a perfect day, I find t' treaaye I was lookin' for in t' mornin' and have me lads bury it before sundown without even catchin' a glimpse o' a royal navy ship. Lastly, no day be really complete without a stop at t' isle o' Skull where t' rum flows and t' wenches be buxom.

What are you looking for in a wench?

I wish t' find an obedient wench t' do me wash and keep me entertained durin' long days at sea. Scurvy wenches need not inquire.

******** 

The pirate speak was created using the International Talk Like a Pirate day English to Pirate translator.  If you feel like having some fun just follow the link.
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis