Wednesday 2 October 2013

Review Wednesday – Announcement


We interrupt this program to bring you special announcements.

ONE

Are you an author?  Would you like to see your book reviewed on ATUA? I am currently accepting book submissions for this column and would be delighted to review your book.  I accept both paper and electronic formats.  Get in touch with me at scbecauseican(at)gmail.com for more info. 

Are you a reader?  I accept book review suggestions as well.  Drop me a line!

TWO

With a new review column in the making (coming soon!), ATUA is currently looking for avid readers to contribute to the Review Wednesday column.  We can discuss your schedule and discuss how often you can write for ATUA (maximum contribution will be twice a month, minimum once every other month for at least six months.)  Get in touch with me at scbecauseican(at)gmail.com.

The usual programmation of Review Wednesday will resume on October 9th.  In the meantime, click here to read previous reviews.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis